Radiator Repairs & Rebuilds
Radiator rebuilds and repairs by Caloundra Radiator Service Centre, the cooling system specialists, will prolong the life of your car and keep it running cool. Your radiator plays an important role in the cooling system of your car. Lubrication alone isn’t enough to overcome heat that is created as a part of normal operations. The radiator allows more heat to be carried away from the engine, and that means cooler running.
Signs your radiator is failing
If your engine is operating at a higher temperature than normal, or you have a sudden spike in running temperature, this may signal radiator problems. Examine the radiator while the car is cool. Check the coolant level in the radiator overflow tank to see if you’re low on coolant. Look for leaking around the radiator as this is a clear sign of radiator trouble. If your car continues to loose water or has heating problems, then seek professional help from Caloundra Radiator Service the cooling system specialists.
What We Can Do
- Inspect and Test radiators for all types including tractors and motorcycles
- Service, Straighten and Repair
- Supply and Fit replacement parts
- Supply and Fit new assemblies
- Rebuild, Recore and cleanout radiators
- Repair radiators, air condensers, heaters, oil coolers, intercoolers, heat exchangers, fuel tanks, anything really!!
- Determine designs for effective cooling (eg.custom, performance, towing vehicles, industrial)
- Offer up to 4 year warranty** on radiator assemblies
- Specialist field – Servicing the entire Sunshine Coast Region and beyond
- Do a beautiful job for an honest price